Well, I received my final evaluation last night and everything was positive and my mentor stated he would recommend that I be hired permanently. So now I am in waiting mode, and should hear sometime in the next 2 weeks whether I will be offered a permanent job or not.
The only concern I have is the grades that were given in my class. My class average was an F, but there was nothing I could do since almost half of the class did not turn in their final. Still I am not sure how the deciding committee will take that. I did get an email from one of my students yesterday thanking me for the help that I gave her, so I guess at least one student was happy.
Please keep your fingers crossed and me in your prayers for the next couple of weeks.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment