Wednesday, March 28, 2012
What Will April Showers Bring?
For us........a baby! My doctor informed me today at my appointment that she will be out of town for two weeks after April 27. Since that is when my 39th week starts and I refuse to let any of her partners deliver or even see me, this little one will be born no later than the 27th. That is also the earliest she can schedule a c-section with the current guidelines. However, the baby has dropped and I have had some doozy of Braxton hicks, so we will see what happens. I am just hoping no earlier than the 37th week when the baby will be considered full term, which is the 13th. Guess we will see. In the meantime, I have a lot to do and figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I vote for the 26th! It's a GREAT birthday!!! ;)
So excited!!!!
Post a Comment