Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Gotta Get Away


When you have that "I gotta get out of here I am going to lose my mind" feeling, Jim and I would highly recommend The Anniversary Inn with locations in Boise, Salt Lake (2 locations), or Logan.
It was just so nice to get away from phones (Although I did take one phone call from one of my brothers. He was lucky since we were just checking in.), computers, stupid students, cats, ward members, and fertility issues even for just one night. It was definitely colder in Logan than where we live, but we didn't care. It was just nice to get away!
We were able to talk about just us; where we have been, where we are, and where we want to go on this crazy ride we call life. Best of all we just got to enjoy our time with one another without any distractions, which has not been an easy task in this past year and a half.
Sometimes you've just got to get away!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm so jealous... but glad someone (or sometwo?) get to take a breather every now and then. Glad you got a much deserved break!