Well, the results are in. While my hubby wasn't able to maintain his 4.0, he did get an A and a B and we are both ecstatic! He couldn't have worked or tried any harder this semester - seriously! (Little Man and I hardly ever saw him and we got to do NOTHING that was really big fun this whooooooooooooole semester! Instead we always heard, "I have to study.") In fact, my hubby has been dancing around the house all night saying, "I got a B! I got a B!"
This means that he doesn't have to take another math class for his master's degree! (Thank goodness!) He can now take the classes he has been looking forward to and wants to take this next semester. Which in turn means, he may actually be a happy student next semester - yeah for Little Man and I!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment