Friday, November 25, 2011

"Two" Much

Today was a Little Man's 2nd birthday

and boy, what a day we did have!


He got a couple of presents, but the hit was his new "bike". Mommy loves it because it gives him something physically to do in the winter and will help him get ready for a real bike next summer. All day he would constantly say "my bike" and would play and play with it. While he can't quite figure out how to peddle or hasn't figured out how the game and the bike work together, I am sure that he will in the next month or so.

Mom even decided to decorate a little bit. Recently, he has been liking "Toy Story" so he got "Toy Story" balloons and . . . .



. . . a Buzz Lightyear cake that Daddy finished just in time for the "party." It was YUMMY!


His little friend, Coley, Coley's parents, and another little boy that Coley's mom watches all came over for cake and ice cream as well as a mini-play date.




By the time they left to go home, Little Man put his head on my shoulder as I was holding him saying, "Mommy, I tired." I think we can call this day a success!!!

No comments: