Hello, from a "balmy" 14 degrees (with the chill 0 degrees)! Since Mom announced she would not be coming up for Christmas, Mother Nature decided she could go ahead and bring us a blizzard the day after she announced she was not coming, rather than wait for the day Mom usually arrives. (This has happened almost every year she comes for Christmas.)
Unfortunately, I lost the Rock-Paper-Scissors Contest to see who would plow us out, but my husband was kind of enough to volunteer to do it anyway. Since it has finally stopped snowing, we decided to get on it so that we didn't have a bigger mess when we tried to head out to church.
As you can see "Nannook of the North" was well prepared for the task awaiting him.

Here is what awaited him.
If you look really hard, you can see him going. He even shoveled the front steps. What a guy!
For the farmers, I am grateful. However, as for me: I've seen it; it's covered everything nicely; it can now go away. I don't think I will get my wish.












1 comment:
WHAT?!? A SNOWBLOWER?!? Lightweight...
Post a Comment