Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Blessings of Being Bored

Did you know . . . . .

*There are 27 slats on the blinds in our bedroom.
*I am 3 inches short of reaching the entire length or our mattress.
*Our neighbor to the north mowes his lawn every Thursday starting at 6:43 pm.
*Our neighbor to the south mowes his lawn every Thursday between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
*Our neighbor's dogs bark every day from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
*The two clocks in our bedroom are exactly 80 seconds off from each other.
*If my husband has not called by 11:30 am that means he is having a really busy day.

These and other fun facts can only be found when on bed rest. Now aren't you jealous?! Just think of what other exciting and informative things I can discover in the next 5 months.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

3 comments:

Jalene said...

I really need to come visit you, LOL! Good luck! You're in my prayers.

Melinda said...

You poor poor thing. You've never been one to sit still, either.

I'm trying to think of a helpful suggestion, but nothing is coming to mind.

Good luck! (Junior will definitely be worth it!!!)

Nurse Heidi said...

Blah. BTDT and it ain't fun! I can send my unfinished counted cross stitch you way that I started when I was on bedrest with Ethan ;). I made a whole bunch of leprosy bandages, read a million books, watched movies occasionally on a borrowed 10" screen TV and VHS player (oooh lala), called lots of friends, took naps...oh but it gets old. I found that it was physically painful to be lying around. I got the OK from my doc to see a massage therapist a couple times a month as long as the therapist stayed away from labor trigger points, and that helped.