The crib we ordered arrived today, so the reality of it all is settling in. Kind of funny that it takes a crib for reality to start to hit, since I have been having an ultrasound every month and have been kicked for about a month with my bladder being the "kickball" of choice. Thank goodness he is moving up so the trips to the bathroom are less frequent (for now).
Now if I can just get my husband to quite encouraging Tre to kick or give a "high 5" as I am trying to go to sleep. But that is okay, I will get the last laugh! When Tre is crying at 3:00 am, I will remind my hubby of all the times he thought it was so cute that Tre recognized his voice in utero. Consequently, he will be the one who will need to get up in the middle of the night, because he recognizes "daddy". LOL
Despite it all, it is definitely a new adventure every day that I know has just begun.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment