I am taking a much needed break from blogging for awhile. With all of the issues regarding my husband's work, health issues, changes with the little one, and issues with family and extended family, right now my feelings are too tender and close to the surface for such a medium. So rather than create more ill feelings, burn bridges, or just make a total idiot of myself I am going to focus more on what is important such as family, self, and home, and follow the sage old advice of Thumper and say nothing at all.
So if you want to know what is going on or how we are doing, you will have to use the old fashion way . . . pick up the phone, dial some numbers, and actually talk to a live human. I know ancient thinking, but still much more pleasant and personable. Plus, I then have a little more control as to what information is made public or various people are made aware of.
Have a wonderful Easter/Spring/warm weather loveliness!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment