In one of those moments were I was either too busy to think straight or too tired to think straight, I agreed to work with a group of women to make homemade cards. We meet together once a month and agree to make 10 of one type of card to exchange. That way we each walk away with 10 different types of birthday cards, Christmas cards, thank you cards, etc. This month since we are starting out and didn't get to meet in September we are making two for our October meeting. One is to be a generic blank and one a birthday card. So here are mine:

Generic/Blank

Birthday with matching envelope
I know not the best pictures, but you get the general idea. What do you think?
P.S. If any of you are feeling extremely generous or really need something to blow your money on, I would love to have a "Silhouette." They are offering a great deal through the "Our Best Bites" blog. From what I can tell, these are so much better than a Cricket. Now if I just could find a way to scrape up the $250 before September 30. (sigh) hmmmm . . . food, clothes, bills, or new toy for myself . . . Dang my thrifty self!
2 comments:
I love my Silhouette, especially since I don't have to buy cartridges! I'll email you a blog to check out...they list 18 different sites that are giving one away!
You have one! Aaaaaaggghhh!!! Why do we live so far away from each other again?!
Thanks for the email. I have entered them all! Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, and whatever else. I want one! I want one! I want one!
Post a Comment