Strength is not something you just have.
It's something you find when you need it most!
Ake, Ake, Kia Kaha
Saturday, October 2, 2010
What A Wonderful World
As I am sitting in the basement working on school stuff, I can't help but smile as I hear Little Man and my husband giggling together. What wonderful background "music" to hear as I grind away at grading homework and fufilling my obligations of posting work.
"Faith in God includes Faith in God's timing." -Neal A. Maxwell
“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.” ~Gordon B. Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment