Today I decided to be productive. I got up early in the morning and completed my school work and then reviewed the sales ads that came out today for this week's grocery store deals and decided to head to the store to buy a few good deal items before the Pinching Your Pennies ladies come in droves to clean everyone out. So after Little Man ate and I got him dressed, I decided to get dressed myself wearing my new much smaller sized jeans. I tore off all the tags and put them and they fit perfectly.
I was so productive! I went to the store. Bought the items I needed (spent $23, saved $31) and came home. I then took over left over treats from our Mutual activity last night to the neighbors and took Little Man for a walk up and down our street, waving at all of the kids going to school.
When I got home, I reached to brush something off my leg to notice the sticker that goes along the side of the leg announcing the size of jeans I was wearing and also found the one just underneath the back pocket as well. AAAGGGHHH!! I have worn these stickered jeans to the store, up and down our street, and to several neighbors' homes.
Oh, yeah! I was truly styling!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
at least they were smaller sized and not bigger! You should be proud!!
Post a Comment