Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy

Here are a few things that make me happy, because they indicate warmer weather is coming:



We went to Bear World for their opening day and got to pet baby bears. They were adorable!
The animals in the petting zoo were a little skiddish after having a winter off from people being around them. These poor deer were completely overwhelmed by the little kids running around trying to pet them.


Grow little seedlings, grow! I figure if for whatever reason I can't be in partnership with God to create any further human life, I might as well be in partnership to create plant life. Not only do I enjoy working in the dirt, but also enjoy knowing where my food is coming from and the taste of it all. I also like knowing that I help with the family budget a little as well. Hopefully, this year will be better than last year! I have the entire garden planted except tomotatoes. (Don't ask me how I missed buying those seeds. grrrrrrr) Those I'll get to this weekend and then it just a matter of sitting and waiting.

No comments: