Hence, this happened . . . .
My husband doing his impression of Princess Lea with Little Man's rings.
(Please excuse the messy house. It's been one of those weeks!)
The side view.
Of course, we had to have a birthday cake. The only order I was given was that it had to be chocolate cake with chocolate ganash, and nothing too fancy because he didn't want me to spend a lot of time with it. (Like I said, it's been one of THOSE weeks.)
So this is what I ended up with:It was a "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup" Cake. The whole cake looked like a giant peanut butter cup. (Jim and I love them.) All he could do was laugh when he saw it. Although after he ate this piece, he admitted that he didn't even want to think about the amount of calories he just ate. Ha Ha Ha Ha (I was good and didn't eat any. The fear of "Metformin stomach" was too great, especially since I know what the ingredients are!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUBBY! YOU DA' MAN!












No comments:
Post a Comment