Yesterday, I wanted to cry. There is something very sad about switching out Little Man's clothes to the next size and sadly putting the smaller ones away, reminiscing about putting him the various outfits for the first time and they were a little too big. Where does the time go? Especially, when the pregnancy with him seemed to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Now 6 months have just flown by and he is sitting, standing, trying so hard to talk. (Yes, he turned the big 6 months old yesterday!)
I have to say that I am definitely not one of those mothers who is wishing their child's life away. (i.e. I wish he could talk, walk, etc.) I mean, sure, I have moments when I think that it will be nice that he is sitting really well on his own so he can do more things. However, that is more with the excitement of the new things he will learn and we can do.
In the meantime, I love whatever phase he is currently in. It's so fun to watch him explore and learn new things, realizing that this is first time ever seeing some of these things. Even going to the zoo once a month the past couple of months has been a new experience each time we go as he becomes more aware.
Through the trials come great blessings, and I am truly blessed.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment