Yeah, my papers are done and the weekly feedback for all students is now done! All I have left is to post final grades, which will take all of two minutes and will be done tonight! I can now finally work on my Thanksgiving Week projects for the 4 days of freedom until the next round!
(Is it bad that I am hoping my next class is cancelled?)
Now on to a mad rush of cleaning the house and making cheesecake and cookies!
Tomorrow the Boyd Sister Holiday Musical Festival will commense (Sorry, honey.)and only laughter, happiness, and full tummies will be allowed!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
What exactly does your Holiday Musical Festival entail? Sounds fun!
Watching Macy's Thanksgiving Parade to see the Broadway numbers and then watching White Christmas and Holiday Inn! Two great classics!
It sucks...trust me. I was subjected to this low grade form of torture for my entire youth. Bing Crosby be damned...
Post a Comment