Monday, May 25, 2009

All This For Little Ole Me?

Well, today was my birthday and as my gift to all of you, most of you were given the day off and others were given holiday pay for working. There were even flags posted around as I rode my birthday princess float down the streets. LOL

Actually, it's always such a weird concept having a birthday on a day you honor those who have died. Oh well. At least it gave my husband and I a day to spend together. Plus, the weather was beautiful which is always a bonus!

But, now it is time for cherry cheesecake so I bid you all adieu.

4 comments:

TomandEmily said...

Serious? It was Tom's birthday too, that's a coincidence.

LuVera said...

Happy Birthday a day late! Several times when I looked at the calendar through the month I thought of you but when the actual day arrived, I forgot to send a shout your way. Hope you had a good day! I did put your name on the prayer roll in the temple the other day so I guess that is worth a half a point.

Jalene said...

I totally forgot your birthday! I'm glad you got to spend the day with your hubby!

Tina said...

Happy belated! Hope you're feeling and doing well!! Miss ya!