Today is the end of another class! I only have 12 finals to grade, and all of the feedback to do. Hopefully, I can get all of this done by Tuesday evening, and then I will be done for awhile. However, I do have until next Sunday to get it all done, if needed.
I have also had to change my insulin shots from my stomach to my leg. The skin on my stomach is too tight so the shots were getting too painful with usually a welt that lasted for awhile. I still find the whole thing about me giving myself shots such a weird concept, but at least I am doing it!
As for baby, things (as far as I know) are still on schedule with no big changes. The only thing for sure is that today was my last day at church until after he is born. By the end of Sacrament meeting my feet were so swollen and my ligaments hurt so bad that when I stood up to walk, even my hubby said he felt I should go home and put my feet up. (There is just no dainty or socially acceptable way to lay across a bench in a dress with your feet propped up. LOL)
Anyway, that is the latest and the greatest. Since I will be busy finalizing school stuff this week, I thought I better update now. Have a great week!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
YEAH! So glad you made it so far! and down to days instead of months.... Love ya!
Post a Comment