I checked my email for my work this morning and surprisingly discovered a solicitation to teach a new class starting December 7. I was shocked, since I thought that most of the solicitations for December had gone out already. Also, because I am still teaching a course and with the new rules, I figured I wouldn't receive any solicitations until after I finished my current class.
Oh, what to do?! The extra money would be greatly appreciated, especially since medical bills are rapidly adding up (We just discovered on Friday that the insurance company did not pay for my diabetic stuff.) and the biggest ones have yet to hit! Plus the new contractor for Jim's work won't be announced until January. Until such time, we have no idea as to what will happen with his job or even who he will be working for.
But then again a new life is coming into our home and until he is here who knows what challenges and joy he will bring. I so hate the unknown! I am a planner. I can't help it.
To work or not to work? That is the question.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Prayer... that is the answer!!!
Post a Comment