Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures Are Finally Here

Jim and I were recently married (sealed) in one of our church's temples. We chose to do this in the Salt Lake Temple since I am now the 5th generation to be sealed in this temple. We even were sealed in the same room that my parents and I were sealed in.

For those of you who know our story, Jim and I went through a lot to get to this point. I, alone, waited almost 35 years to have this moment!!! It was FINALLY my turn and definitely with the most wonderful and right man for me.

Fairy tales do come true, good guys do win, and sometimes Cinderella does get her prince!


2 comments:

LuVera said...

Loved the wedding pictures. What a happy couple! I'm enjoying your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I couldn't make the trip, but I am glad I could send Jason.