Stupid Idaho Weather!!!!
We have had strong winds all day with gusts up to 40 miles an hour and all I could do was sit back and watch helplessly as it was killing my garden. I've lost at least 5 tomato plants and most of my zucchini do not look good. Also some of my raspberries are not looking so hot as well. Plus we are under a frost advisory for tonight and it is FREAKIN' JUNE!!! We haven't had warm sunshiny days in weeks. Enough already!!! We had a ward dinner tonight and we were all commiserating together since we had all planted within the last couple of weeks. Isn't it supposed to be summer already?! To put so much work in and to see it slowly go away in a couple of hours is so completely aggravating. I don't know if I will be able to convince Jim to ever try to do this again.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
The very fact that I have been wearing a sweatshirt and a jacket today is so not okay!!!
Mother Nature needs to wake up and realize what time of the year it is. I think she overslept during winter and thinks it should still be spring.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment