VS 
Can I just say how much I love my husband?! Today I was outside working on the flower beds and did the watering of the front and back lawns. He came out and asked me if I wanted to do anything today and I told him that I had a lot on my plate and proceeded to give him a list of the things I needed to do, which consisted mainly of deep cleaning the house since it is Saturday. To my surprise I came in when I was done and he had cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed the upstairs (way better than I ever do), and was getting ready to mop the kitchen floor (which is filthy from me going back forth in my gardening shoes.)
This was definately a win-win situation since I don't like housework and he doesn't like yardwork. We both were able to do the lesser evil for each of us and conquered the large task together.
What's funny is that in our neighborhood the men do the yardwork so when I am out there working on the lawn it is hillarious to watch all the men of the neighborhood peek out their windows to see what I am doing and then rush out to do the same thing in their lawns. They can't be outdone by a woman!!! It just makes me giggle. There are a lot of wives who owe me!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment