Today I had a student call and during our conversation begin to argue with me that there was not a textbook for our class. (Remember this is the 2nd to last week of class.) When I pointed out to her how the book as been referred to several times for all of our assignments, in the syllabus, by myself, and other students, she let me know that she never has not read the book at all this semester. Could that be why she is failing? Are you kidding me?!
I realize that there are you smarties out there (Okay, I am guilty too.) that never opened your book all semester and did just fine in class. But to argue that there is not even a book and you know you are failing miserably? Are you kidding me?!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment