Once upon a time, there was a girl who always had to have her hair and make-up done whenever she left the house. Even going to the store to get milk for her mother required this task. Anything less was unthinkable.
Then that girl grew up and became pregnant. As her stomach grew, this requirement became less and less noticable. In fact, it was a miracle if she even got out of her pajamas during the day.
So today as she moved the water in her front yard, there she was: hair not done, no makeup and still in her pjs with her croc knock offs and even waved to the neighbors as they did a double-take and drove by.
Her thoughts, "I'm pregnant. Deal with it. I don't care. I am just happy to be out of bed before 9 am."
The End
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment