Two days ago I discovered that the regulator/motor for my passanger back seat window had gone out. (This would be the fourth and hopefully, final door that this has happened to.) I was not too happy, since I knew that the part to fix this cost about $300. Since we had just paid Jim's tuition, books, a doctor bill, and another bill off that day, money is a little tight and I just didn't want one more big expense this month. grrrrrrrrr
Anywhoo . . . . Because Jim is in the middle of a DOE audit, he has been unable to pick up the part that I need, so I went today and got it myself since I am becoming desperate. (The window is half down and won't go up or down.) When I went into the parts department I boo-hooed about how this is the fourth door I have had to do this to. The nice parts guy listened to my sad story, saw my pregnant belly, and took pity on me. Not only was the part price cut in half, he also gave me another $20 off because he felt bad for me. Woohoo! When I called my husband, he stated it was a good thing I went. They would have never done the same deal for him. I just laughed and said it was all about the belly.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment