Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Never Tell a Redhead They Can't!

Today my hubby and I went to the diabetic clinic today to start the dreaded insulin. However, the nurse told me that since my numbers have been so good this past week, they are going to give me another week to see if they stay the same. If so, no insulin! (I told her last week to give me a week, since I knew that I could get my numbers back on track and she didn't think I could. HA!) Plus they want to see how he is measuring which we will find out Tuesday afternoon. If he is big and I am borderline on the glucose numbers, then they will start insulin. So stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great job! Wanna teach me how to do that? Its getting so close!! Can't wait to hear the exciting news!