Well, class has started and so far I have 19 students. I did have 20 (the maximum) but one dropped today. I am hoping more will drop only because I would rather not have 19 papers to grade. It should be interesting. The nice thing about this class is that there are some weeks that only their participation in "discussions" are required, which means very little grading for me. YAHOO!
Since I have never taught this class before, there is going to be more work on my part just to make sure that I understand the material and assignments. I didn't create any new assignment this time, because I wanted to see how the "old format" works first. That way when I teach it again I can make the tweeks that I want and not have re-write everything. Plus, I will admit I took the lazy way out this time.
Guess, we'll see how all of this goes. It doesn't end until November 15, which I know is pushing it with Tre. However, the extra money is greatly appreciated and needed, so I am taking my chances. Keep your fingers crossed!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment